ILZ Consulting is Urgently looking for a Site Administrator based in KZN but willing to relocate.
The Site Clerk is a key member of the construction team. The Site Clerk serves as management’s
on-site representative on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities may vary from one project to
another, the administrator must:
• have a good understanding of all aspects of construction, although technical skills in any construction trade is not necessary.
• maintain a holistic view of the project, while appreciating the details of various parts of the work.
• deal with all on site documentation such but not limited to delivery dockets, timesheets, health + safety certificates etc. Assisting in Handling enquiries to site and with staff queries.
• Assist site management in ordering materials, maintain records etc.
• All additional adhoc duties as required
• Maintaining and updating information and records
• Receiving, capturing, collating and distributing information.
• Assisting in the preparation of weekly and monthly reports. .
• Work related to Payroll & Time and Attendance
• Providing support to the commercial and planning team as required.
• Liaising with clients and attending progress meetings.
• Ordering site supplies.
• Briefing project teams.
Qualifications and experience:
• Diploma or Degree in Business Management / Supply Chain / Finance will be off added advantage
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in an administrative position
Application Deadline: 2021/11/30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R60,000.00 – R72,000.00 per annum
Willingness to travel:
• 20% (Required)
• To be stationed permanently on each site for the duration of that project (3-6 months)
Please submit the following information to email@example.com:
– Drivers licence